If you’re planning on selling or otherwise transferring ownership of your vehicle, you must first obtain a roadworthy certificate, before you can even advertise the vehicle for sale.

The roadworthy certificate is issued by a licensed tester after a thorough inspection that ensures your vehicle meets all of the safety standards to be driven safely on Victorian roads.

Whether you live in Bayswater, Wantirna, Heathmont, Boronia, or anywhere else in Eastern Melbourne, James Welby Automotive is a Licenced Vehicle Tester and we are happy to help you obtain your roadworthy certificate.

Contact us today